About Money Law Firm
At Money Law Firm, we are a team focused on providing our clients with premier legal representation for their business needs from start-up through resolving legal disputes, real estate concerns, estate planning and probate matters. We work alongside our professional escrow officers who tailor services to streamline title related matters and help our clients attain their residential and commercial real estate goals.
Our symbiotic arrangement of a law firm and a title company has proven to be most beneficial to our clients. Our main office is in Greenville, but we serve clients throughout the Lone Star state. Because we are affiliated with a powerhouse national organization, First American Title, we can assist with residential and commercial closings throughout the country.
We Build Long-Term Relationships
Our clients come to us for our valuable insight and quantifiable outcomes. We are in it for the long haul with you. We assist individuals and business owners with their civil legal matters involving:
- Business law – Formation of entities, contracts, purchases, sales, employment matters and more
- Estate planning – Wills, trusts, medical directives, powers of attorney and long-term care planning
- Probate – Testate, intestate, will contests, real property transfers and fiduciary guidance
- Real estate – Residential and commercial leasing, buying, selling, land development, construction law
Together with you, we create strategies through careful analysis of your issues. We offer our highly skilled negotiation and litigation experience for effective resolutions. Read about our attorneys’ professional backgrounds by following the links here.
- Brent A. Money – Attorney/Escrow office
- R. Sean McDonald – Attorney/Senior counsel
- Zach Stubblefield – Attorney
Teamwork Is The Hallmark Of Our Firm
Without it, we would not be able to provide the personal and meticulous attention to detail that our clients rely on. Meet our team members:
- Leah Sandlin – Senior escrow officer/Manager
- Laura Osteen – Senior escrow officer
- Emily Blankenship – Business manager
- Shannon Moore – Escrow officer
- Deanna Wilkins – Escrow officer
- Hannah Hale – Escrow assistant/Funding coordinator
- Austin English – Escrow assistant
- Ben Kelso – Senior escrow assistant
- Mark Hutchins – Senior paralegal
- Samuel Wesson – Paralegal
- Victoria Ramirez – Secretary office assistant
- Daniel Amaya – Marketing coordinator/Office assistant
Contact Us Today
Let our experience and individualized attention help you achieve your goals. Our trial attorneys and staff of professionals cultivate long-term relationships. We provide legal advocacy and title services for closings from our offices in Greenville, Prosper, Sulphur Springs and Emory. Call Money Law Firm at 903-408-3812. You may also reach us online.